And yet we often need to find reliable information on various financial subjects - investments, pensions, insurance, mortgages, etc.
We have compiled here a list of reliable and objective Israeli personal finance sites.
1. SaveySavey was founded in 2015 by social entrepreneurs Rani Shahar, Sahar Brodker and Shlomi Amsalem, in order to make financial information accessible in a reliable, objective and friendly manner.
On the site you will find a lot of useful information on personal economic issues including pension, insurance, investments, mortgages, loans and consumer products, along with user-friendly decision-making tools.
2. HasolidotA fascinating blog in the field of investments, savings, proper economic conduct and passive income, as well as an active and vibrant forum dealing with the various areas of the personal economy.
3. PensuniThe person in charge of the pension site is Nadav Tessler, pension manager at Halman Aldubi, and the site focuses on pension and long-term savings, and contains information of great value.
4. HisachonA relatively new economic blog focusing on investments and real estate investments.
5. The OptimisticOra Ariel's economic blog, which deals with investment worlds and passive income.
6. MortgagemanAs its name implies - a site that deals in depth and quality in the worlds of the mortgage and gives a great deal of information to those who are about to take out mortgages and existing mortgage holders.
7. Effective mortgageAnother great site that deals with the mortgage field is the effective mortgage site of the mortgage advisor Rimon Khayat.
8. The real economyThe economic blog of freelance journalist Eran Hildesheim, dealing with contemporary economic issues, from an unusual point of view.
9. CitrineThe website of pension counselor Ayala Avni, which deals in depth with various professional fields related to the world of pension savings.
10. 2investThe personal economic site of economic consultant Amit Eshet, which deals with investments, real estate and proper economic conduct, and includes in addition to articles and guides videos and podcast episodes fascinating economic issues.
Hebrew version of the article